Why Choose Us?
- Safe, Non-Judgmental Setting
- Dedicated To Client Well Being
- Flexible Hours
- I Take An Interpersonal Approach To Therapy
|Monday||9:00 AM to 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 7:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 7:30 PM|
Terry H. Anderson M.S., Psy.D, LMFT
- Masters of Science in Counseling, M. S., California State University, Fullerton 2001
- Doctor of Psychology, Psy.D, American Behavioral Studies Institute 2004
I believe the “fit”, or connection, is crucial for successful therapy. I offer a safe, non-judgmental setting which fosters clarity and insight and creates the conditions for growth and healing. I use an interpersonal and developmental approach but am also able to work from a different perspective when conditions call for one.
My approach helps clients facing anxiety, depression, troubling thoughts, and/or relationship difficulties to put those thoughts and feelings into a more comprehensible and meaningful form that allows a different understanding of them and will strengthen connections to others and to the world around them.
I work with individual adults, adolescents, and elementary school age children and their families.
I care very much about young people who are in distress and feel my professional and life experience has enabled me to be particularly attuned to their feelings, needs, and pain. I have many years experience working with elementary age children and adolescents involving issues such as ADHD, anger, relational difficulties, and single/step/blended family issues.
My Practice Specialties
- Relationship Issues
- Adolescent and Child Counseling
- Blended/Step/Single Family Issues
- Cognitive Disorders
- Parenting Issues
- Personal Growth/ Self Esteem
- Adult, Adolescent/Child psychotherapy
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Family Systems
- Relationship Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Age 6-96
- $110.00-$130.00 per session
- Sliding Scale